At Eddy Homes Inc., we thrive when our people thrive, which is why we are currently seeking the right person to fill the role of Graphic Designer. As Pittsburgh’s premier luxury home company, we depend on visually engaging content, distributed across all channels. Our Graphic Designer is creative, organized, and has a passion for visual storytelling to create brand awareness and recognition for the Eddy Homes brand and story. You’ll work directly with Sales and Marketing team leads to help scale our digital and non-digital content through the design of digital brochures, social media ads, emails, photos, motion graphics, and more.
- Work closely with the Marketing Director to design on-brand digital and non-digital creative for Eddy Homes, including brochures, signage, emails, displays, ads, web content, social media ads and targeted emails.
- Participate in storytelling and design brainstorm sessions at the onset of marketing campaigns.
- Ensure that every touch point the consumer has with the Eddy Homes brand is consistent, premium, world-class and consistent across all channels.
- Spearhead the Eddy Homes brand vision through visual design, typography, photography, and logo and collateral development.
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales colleagues to lead all design needs in preparation for Eddy Homes events.
- Help optimize the design of digital creative based on agreed upon testing and optimization strategies.
- Continuously look for new and creative ways to design content, including following modern design trends and techniques, motion graphics and interactive design.
- Minimum 2 years of graphic design experience required
- Has a passion for creating highly engaging, shareable content
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite
- Thrives in a team-focused, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment