At Eddy Homes Inc., we thrive when our people thrive, which is why we are currently seeking the right person to effectively fill the role of Marketing Manager. The primary role of the Marketing Manager is to lead the marketing strategy and execution of programs designed to drive qualified traffic to Eddy Homes communities and eddyhomes.com with a focus on optimizing ROI of marketing spend. The Marketing Manager also serves the broader role of brand manager for every touchpoint the consumer has with Eddy Homes.
Key Job Duties/Responsibilities
- Strategic Planning and Execution. Develop, manage and flawlessly execute annual/quarterly marketing strategies and marketing plans.
- Work closely with President to ensure marketing programs are aligned with Company goals.
- Develop comprehensive plans from audience selection to offer and message strategy, vehicle selection, creative development, evaluation and optimization in alignment with company goals.
- Manage agencies in creation of online and offline marketing initiatives including direct mail, email, signage, displays, ads, events and web page content.
- Provide agency partners with well-thought out, effectively written creative briefs
- Own the lead management database messaging capabilities for the company, responsible for all triggered emails, e-blasts, and messages sent on behalf of individual communities and/or at the request of individual sales counselors.
- Attend weekly sales meetings and conduct community visits to build rapport with sales agents, and monitor market trends and competitive activity.
- Serve as local market expert responsible for monitoring competitive activity online and on-site in communities.
- Performance Measurement and Analytics. Manage marketing budget and regularly analyze program performance, consistently tying results to company objectives and strategies.
- Set performance goals for and deliver programs with a focus on optimizing Cost/Lead, Cost/Sale and ROI.
- Monitor community traffic on a weekly basis to identify trends, evaluate communities behind traffic / sales goals, and make marketing plan recommendations to improve performance.
- Utilize appropriate tools to measure marketing effectiveness and gain insight into performance by traffic source to optimize performance and prioritize vehicles driving results.
- Review Google Analytics and digital media reports to ask probing questions, provide agency partners with appropriate guidance and regularly optimize media mix to drive ROI.
- Issue performance reports to President on an ongoing and ad hoc basis.
- Brand Manager. Serve as brand manager for the company, with ultimate responsibility for ensuring that every touchpoint the consumer has with the Eddy Homes brand is consistent, premium, world-class and in alignment with brand guidelines.
- Make frequent visits to models and sales offices, assessing model and sales office presentations, signage and collateral presentations.
- Assist community sales managers with necessary on-site promotional support and self-marketing efforts.
- Conduct ongoing review of web pages at eddyhomes.com to ensure appropriate brand, sales and promotional messaging are in place for the appropriate targeted buyers.
- Manage and book photo shoots on a timely basis in accordance with guidelines, updating photo library and eddyhomes.com with new model and new community photography.
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience required
- BA/BS in Marketing; MBA or master’s degree in marketing
- Strong track record of developing and executing strategic marketing plans
- Real Estate Experience preferred but not required
- Data-based decision maker skilled at utilizing analytics to set and evaluate marketing programs
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills who can draw meaningful conclusions from existing data
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills required
To be considered for this opportunity, please email resumes to Jmoritz@eddyhomes.com or call Jon Moritz @ 412-418-7404.