Eddy Homes is seeking a friendly and enthusiastic Sales Associate to join our sales team and provide support to help create a world-class home-buying experience for all of our clients.
As a sales associate, you will collaborate with our Sales Managers, along with the President of Sales and Marketing, to optimize the sales of new construction homes. At the direction of your Sales Manager, you will facilitate home sales through strategic customer interaction, while maintaining a high degree of integrity and honesty in all business dealings.
Your primary responsibility is to provide support to the Sales Managers and generate leads by means of referrals and network systems. You will perform thorough and diligent follow-up in order to get customers face-to-face with the Sales Manager.
- Aiding in the execution of community marketing strategies by way of direct mail, mass emails, community events, presentations, and implementation of creative marketing ideas – Staffing and maintaining a fully stocked model home
- Greet and welcome prospects as they enter the model home
- Accurately describe and demonstrate product features and benefits
- General office duties
- Perform research on competition
- Ensure outstanding customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Promote Eddy Homes brand awareness but cultivating and maintaining relationships with co-brokers and local real estate agents
- Real Estate experience is not required, though beneficial
- Individuals must be self-motivated and display drive and initiative
- Prospective Sales Assistants must have the aptitude to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- MUST BE WILLING TO WORK WEEKENDS